Airside - Departure Level 3 Entrance is up the escalators opposite Gate 16.
- Buffet serving a selection of food and beverages
- Open Bar
- Family room with children’s toys and games
- Two baby changing stations
- TV news channels
- Special services available for disabled passengers
- Disabled washroom
- Shower facilities - towels and the use of basic toiletries
- Sleeper seats
- Wireless internet connection
- Two business / IT centres
- Fax Machine
- Flight Information Monitor
24 hours daily
Maximum 3 hours stay prior to the boarding time. All children must be accompanied by an adult. Children above two years of age are considered as a normal guest. The Lounge is a non-smoking area.
RATES / CHARGES
Passengers may enter the lounge paying by cash or credit card. Charges are applied at the rate of Bahraini Dinars BD18 for 3 hours stay prior to the boarding time. The Cash/Credit card method of entry is dependant upon there being enough space available within the lounge.
AIRLINES WITH CONCESSIONS:
The following ticket and cardholders have access to the lounge
- Emirates – First Business class and Gold Skywards cards.
- Qatar Airways – First Business class Gold and Silver Privilege cards.
- Etihad Airways – First Business class Gold and Silver Guest frequent flyer cards.
- Kuwait Airways – First Business class and Gold Oasis Club cards.
- Bahrain Air – Business class ticket holders.
- Jazeera Airways – Business class ticket holders.
- Oman Air – Business class, Gold and Silver Sinbad cards.
- Turkish Airlines - Business class, Platinum and Gold card, Miles and Smiles card. Star Alliance Gold and Silver Tier levels cards.
- Egypt Air - Business class and Egypt Air plus Gold card. Star Alliance Gold tier level cards.
- Royal Jordanian Airlines – Business class and Royal Plus Gold cards. One World Emerald and Sapphire tier level cards.
- British Airways – First, Business, Executive Club Gold and Silver Members. One World Emerald and Sapphire tier level cards.
- KLM Royal Dutch Airlines – Business class, Platinum and Gold Flying Blue AF/KLM cards. Skyteam cards and Elite Plus tier level cards.
- Lufthansa German Airlines – First, Business Class, Hon Circle, Senator and Frequent Traveller Cards. Star Alliance Gold Tier level cards.
- United Airlines – First, Business Class, Global Services, and Premier Executive cards. Star Alliance Gold Tier level cards.
- Jet Airways – Business Class, Jet Privilege Platinum and Gold cards.
- Sri Lankan Airlines – Business Class and Fly Smiles Gold cards.
- Ethiopian Airlines – Business Class, Sheba Miles Gold and Silver cards.
- Yemenia Airways – Business Class ticket holders.
Note: To use the lounge all frequent traveller programs mentioned above must travel the same airline from where the card has been acquired. This also applies to One World, Star Alliance and Skyteam card members who must also travel with the same alliance or partners.
BANKS AND CLUBS WITH CONCESSIONS
American Express (AMEX Middle East B.S.C).
- Black Centurion / Platinum – access for cardholder plus one guest
- Gold / Corporate Cards – access for cardholder only, no guest allowed.
- Amex international cardholders - normal entry rates apply
Note: AMEX co branded ETIHAD GUEST cards can only be accepted if the holder is flying on Etihad Airways flight.
- Access for cardholder, plus any number of guests
Diners Club Card International
- Access for cardholder only, no guest allowed
Standard Chartered Bank Bahrain
- Visa Infinite - access for cardholder plus one guest
- Platinum / Titanium - access for cardholder only, no guest
- HSBC Premier Master Credit Card - access for cardholder plus one guest allowed
- Citibank Ultimate – card (must be issued in Bahrain). Access for cardholder only, no guest
Airport Angel Card
- Access for cardholders plus any number of guests
Any further inquiries please contact the Lounge direct.
We look forward to welcoming you into the Dilmun Lounge